Vampirism Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampirism Blood

This is the official forum to Vampirism Blood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed toweR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imjuzakid
Crypt Fiend
Crypt Fiend
imjuzakid

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:23 am

maybe u could put speed towers to make towers attack faster ? of course it may be a bit " Cheating " but its not when its expensive ...
Back to top Go down
2ero_Sug4r
Admin
Admin
2ero_Sug4r

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:11 am

i think it will be a lil imba since the vamp is not soo strong in this version
but i will test it .
Back to top Go down
aonix
aonix

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:06 pm

depends on the "speed" of the speed tower if its upgradable? or just one level of high speed???
Back to top Go down
basewood220
Peon
Peon

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:57 pm

also the price. if you make an endgame aura tower to boost speed or damage (see green TD for the idea), then you codul make it cost a whole lot, because it would be really useful. Another idea is to have it take up a lot of space (like a tower command center) which would limit the placement of other towers or higher tech buildings. If you did a tower command, it could have various upgrades to towers, or maybe produce "tower pilots" that could garrison individual towers. This could be done by making the pilots items that fit in items slots of the buildings. I don't know how vamp beast does that, but you can put up to three "gems" on each tower that can increase either speed or damage by 5%. Also, the command center could have multiple auras (devotion, endurance, command) which would cost money to research and upgrade.

You could balance an aura tower by changing the magnitude of the buff (maybe lvl 1 would only increase speed by 3-5%) and the area of effect of the aura (only hits the towers right next to it)
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:14 pm

if it is a speed tower then it would be good if it had maby 1 to 2 upgrades the boos speed but it would need crapy dmg
Back to top Go down
imjuzakid
Crypt Fiend
Crypt Fiend
imjuzakid

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:29 am

u do not really nid damage if u got speed for instance the stun tower ... if it gets speed aura it will be godly... of course u must not boost till attack very fast thats totally cheating ..
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:12 am

thats very true it would turn godly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed toweR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed toweR?   Speed toweR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed toweR?
Page 1 of 1