Vampirism Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampirism Blood

This is the official forum to Vampirism Blood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats one think you hate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

Whats one think you hate Empty
PostSubject: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:36 pm

about the u.s.'s civilasion today?mine is that there are too many obease people
Back to top Go down
aonix
aonix

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:56 pm

i dont have anything against obease ppl i hate how every one thinks thier hell cool just cause they have a i pod xD i walk to school and all i see is ppl playing songs and ignoreing every 1 else trying to act cool leaning against a wall
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:37 pm

lol i dont hate obease ppl i just hate how theres so many of them but yea i hear you there people playing their ipods and there all like was up yo with that wana be cool face XD
Back to top Go down
Hellsfallen
Huntress
Huntress
Hellsfallen

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:55 pm

i hate is people who drive slow in the fast lane on freeways that always pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Bendburg
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Obesity pisses me off too, actually. Plus with the iPod thing, I've come across many better (yes, better! Significantly!) mp3 players that are WAY cheaper! Like, 1/4 the price at least. Plus the whole Mac vs PC thing. PC stands for personal computer, which is hilarious, since Macs ARE personal computers. At least, that's what they advertise. They suck for business situations, PLUS, they suck for gaming. Also, in the US, I hate their privatised med-care system.

PS: This thread could easily turn into a flame thread, so keep it clean or I'll have to close it up guys.
Back to top Go down
Hellsfallen
Huntress
Huntress
Hellsfallen

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:31 pm

i hate mac as well with an advengence cuz of all the school copmputer are teh cheep and crappy macs
Back to top Go down
aonix
aonix

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:05 am

omg i hate mac so much all thier comps suck so much sucks for games laggy as hell so little programs for it

Last edited by aonix on Sun May 18, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHOOPS I SWORE XD SORRRY XDXDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:56 pm

lol they came out with Mac PRO and its saposed to be a gameing comp idk but i dont like mac
Back to top Go down
qvas[cvd]
Troll Headhunter
Troll Headhunter
qvas[cvd]

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:26 am

i live in denmark so i cant say enything obout the us ppl, but in denmark its the same with the ipod's and nerly noone in dk got mac's cus here they are so shitty expinsive. pc's are just cheaper and better here in dk
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:45 am

thats good SITCK WITH PC NOT GRUDDY MAC WOOT WOOOT
Back to top Go down
Hellsfallen
Huntress
Huntress
Hellsfallen

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:04 am

GO PC W00T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats one think you hate   Whats one think you hate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats one think you hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Blood :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: